Empingham's CE Primary School - A Normal Day!
Doors open at 8.40am and children are registered at 8.50am
Lunchtime is 12.15pm - 1.15pm
End of school is 3.20pm
In line with our Data Protection Policy, parents, relatives and friends are requested not to take photos at any event until they are invited to do so.
September 21 Covid Guidance
Remote Learning Policy
KIA After School Club Poster
Separated Parents Policy
Parents Code of Conduct
Should we experience adverse weather conditions that would mean the school was unable to open, we would communicate this to you via Parentmail on the morning of the closure. This would be an email and also a text.
If the school should need to be closed early due to poor weather, we would advise parents using parentmail and a phone call if necessary.
Please ensure your parentmail account and all contact details are up to date.
School Nurse Information - Updated due to Covid-19
With the ever changing guidance and information we just wanted to reassure you that the school nurse service is still available. While they are unable to continue with most face-to-face contacts at present due to the Covid-19 situation, they will still do their best to deliver a high-quality service.
Healthy Together offers health information and advice via its public health websites Health for Kids www.healthforkids.co.uk Health for Kids has a dedicated ‘grown-ups’ area targeted at parents and carers.
Parents can contact a member of the public health nursing team (school nurse) at any time via our confidential text messaging service, ChatHealth. For parents and carers, the numbers are:
- Leicester City text: 07520 615381
- Leicestershire and Rutland text: 07520 615382
- Or by leaving an answer machine message on our secure School Nurse Team telephone number: 0116 215 3252.
We understand this is a worrying and uncertain time. For up-to-date information on Covid-19 (coronavirus) please visit:
Additional help can also be found at:
- The School nursing website is available at www.healthforkids.co.uk
- Head lice information sheet can be found below.
- Domestic violence – Living Without Abuse www.lwa.org.uk 0300 3650112
- ADHD solutions firstname.lastname@example.org 0116 2610711
- Multiagency Emotional health and wellbeing training is available to school via http://childtraining.co.uk/
- The Flic (Family Lifestyle Club) from Leicestershire dietetics families can self-refer on 0116 2227148
- Bereavement counselling for children and young people – The Laura centre
- There is also some really helpful information regarding dealing with child bereavement on the Winston’s wish website: www.winstonswish.org.uk